QOD Motorized Golf Carts will increase profits and improve playing conditions without any additional overhead.
It’s been widely reported by industry authorities such as the USGA, GCSAA, and NGCOA, that a reduction in riding cart traffic will pay great dividends over time when you add up the cost-savings associated with less irrigation, fertilizer, and man-power needed to maintain and repair high-traffic areas. And considering a large portion of riding cart revenues are needed for cart replacement, the fact is, managing a fleet of riding carts is not as profitable as many believe. A golfer who spends $15-$25 on a riding cart who now rents a QOD for $10-$20, is a more profitable transaction for your club.
- Your playing conditions will improve without any effort or expense.
- Additional revenue streams are added from golfers who currently carry or use a manual push cart.
- We offer flexible terms to purchase or lease, so you can reduce capital outlay and improve cash flow.
- Because QOD is easy to charge, store, and maintain, you can manage a fleet with existing staff.
- Improve pace of play on cart-path-only days and offer an alternative when carts are prohibited.
- Your customer’s overall satisfaction and perceived value of your course will increase.
We understand the demands of running a golf course and we pride ourselves on providing a system
that ensures a seamless integration to your workflow without any additional headaches or stress.
Let us help you determine whether a rental program or retail opportunity is right
for your course and in very little time you will see the results on your bottom line.